Puppy Training & Obedience
Affordable puppy training on the Sunshine Coast
Call Stephen today to find out how he can help you and your new puppy 0411 517 061
The largest percentage of problems with dogs arise through misinformation. Stephen Dawson Master Dog Trainer dispels all the myths and misconceptions by providing you with the right information eliminating the confusion. Stephen educates owners and their families on how to care for and raise their pup.
Correct handling and conditioning during this early period is vital because it sets a solid foundation for the way you want your dog to behave, now and in the future. He teaches and work with you, so you can quickly learn how to communicate, handle and manage your puppy the right way.
Biting, chewing and jumping up can be avoided. Or if this behavior has already started, it can, and should be corrected. Remember a naughty, untrained puppy, in most cases will become a badly-behaved adult dog.
Owners should only accept advice from a very experienced dog trainer in relation to puppy rearing and training to suit their individual pup’s character and temperament.
- Puppy Obedience
- Toilet Training management
- Establish the correct routines
- Sleeping and Feeding arrangements
- Setting boundaries at home
- Nipping, Mouthing or biting
- Overly excitable puppies
- Conditioning and Socializing your puppy in *realistic conditions & prevent dog aggression
- Pulling on Lead
- Unnecessary barking, crying
- Training is tailored to suit you, your family your individual puppy, your lifestyle and environment
- Education for owners, if you have children Stephen can includes them in the training
- Stephen can provide consultation or lessons at your home, which is convenient and provides the most effective outcome.